Childproofing the home can be a difficult task for many home owners, but the smallest preventative home improvements and repairs can make a huge difference in the prevention of child accidents. By making the following home improvements, House Doctors improves the day-to-day livability of the home:
- Appliance locking latches
- Knob covers for stoves and doors
- Drawer and cabinet locking latches
- Gates for the top and bottom of stairs
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Lower water heater temperature to 120 degrees or lower
- Hot water safety block on faucets
- Face plates or outlet covers
- Fireplace safety guard
- Window guards
- Toilet lid locks
- And Much More!
House Doctors Handyman Service is your professional “child-proofer.” We can complete child-proofing projects in a fraction of the time it takes the average homeowners, and the work is guaranteed for one year.
Find your local House Doctors handyman and call today!
All franchises are individually owned and operated. All services may not be available at
every location and some services are subject to state and local licensing requirements.